- Company formation, with registered office at cochin.
- KINFRA and BCIL approveubio for space at Biotech Park.
- Receives a TePP funding from DSIR for Biochip development
- Manufacturing and R&D facility commissioned.
- Facility receives Indian FDA approval.
- KSCSTE approves ubio's Biochip Project for cancer
- Veterinary diagnostics released
- ubio started working on human diagnostics
- ubio receives manufacturing license for human diagnostics
- DSIR recognition of R&D Facility.
- ISO 13485 certification.
- ubio develops Biosensor prototypes
- Release of INDIA's first FMD diagnostic kits.
- Completed second round of investment
- Establishing new manufacturing facility with an investment of 2 Million USDs